We are so excited to announce that our Haus 820 team is growing and we’re delighted to be fulfilling a new role in our office. If you are interested in joining a fun team environment, but love managing the black-and-white logistics, this is the job for you! We’re looking for an administrative assistant to handle tasks and details of our venue/events. This will be a part-time position located at our office in Lakeland, Fl.
Administrative duties will be the primary job for this position, but will also include being involved in some of our events. Sound like your dream job? Email your cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. In your cover letter, we’d love to hear your top five reasons for wanting to be on our team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Thrives in office-based environments
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Calendar management experience
- Familiar with Canva and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Fluent in Microsoft Office preferred
- Access/Experience with a Mac computer preferred
- Decisive & a problem solver
- Innovative & resourceful
How to Apply:
To apply, send us your resumé and cover letter by October 10th to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!